View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-08-2017, 10:39 PM
trinton trinton is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,681
trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

The separation agreement or court order should contain provisions requiring each parent to pay support to the other, and the parents should make separate payments even if there is overlap. This will ensure that section 118(5.1) of the Act is triggered and that both parents are eligible, even though only one parent may claim the credit.

So each parent pays other through fro ?
Reply With Quote