View Single Post
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 11-08-2017, 07:17 PM
trinton's Avatar
trinton trinton is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,679
trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Tayken - you catch all that ?

take out" my daughter" and use our daughter.

You don't need to explain maximum contact principle and stuff to a judge. A judge presumably knows all that.

be careful with case law, if there are items that differ from your case then the judge could use those items to cite your case laws as irrelevant .

You need to have a clear material change. Child is grown older and has been able to enjoy increased access with you, which has unilaterally been reduced by the mother (refer to her as applicant or respondent) and is continuing to decrease that and plans to further decrease once school starts.

Is this your affidavit ? Do you have a trial or hearing coming up?

You realize a motion to change still has to go through the process, right ? First appearance, case conference, settlement conference, etc.
Reply With Quote