View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2017, 08:05 AM
Heart-broken dad Heart-broken dad is offline
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 74
Heart-broken dad is on a distinguished road
Default Child turns 18, now what?

So my oldest is turning 18, what should a ncp do? I rarely get to see her or talk to her, I don't know if she's still in school. I don't have her personal contact info, can I ask the ex's lawyer to give it to me? Do I have more rights now than before? What about her? Any help / opinion is appreciated.
Reply With Quote