View Single Post
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 10-02-2017, 01:25 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,004
rockscan will become famous soon enough

A word of caution: your ex can hire a forensic accountant to go through your business and a judge will impute an income to you based on their findings. You will then be ordered to pay her costs for all of that.

Its best to remember that child support is the right of the child not you or your ex. Any attempts you make to hide money or prevent your children from getting child support will work against you in court.
Reply With Quote