View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-01-2017, 07:09 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,011
rockscan will become famous soon enough

Sadly theres a thing called the federal child support guidelines which means you pay the amount based on your income. If you have 50/50 offset her income comes into play but at that difference it will still be high.

Good luck quitting your job as she can have an income imputed to you and you will be paying the same, have no income and most likely pay her legal fees.

You could try to work on the spousal and try to get her to work but that will be unlikely.

Let go of your bitterness, it does nothing for you.
Reply With Quote