View Single Post
Old 09-22-2017, 12:38 PM

1ati2de is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berner_Faith View Post
Did you take parental leave or did she take all the leave?
She did

Quote:
Did you take time off work when the children were sick or did she take the time off?
I did

Quote:
Did you take the children to their medical appointments or did she take them?
I did

Quote:
Sorry but most men think they help out equally but the truth is they don't.

If she stayed home and did all this she did support your career. No one said you had to have a huge jump in income to show she supported you but the fact you didn't suffer any disadvantages in your career because she did what was required for the children is what SS would be based on.
On what planet did she support my career? I donít have a money tree in the back yard to pick hundred dollar bills from. At least one person has NO CHOICE to work to pay bills as no one else is going to do it. Common sense hopefully at some point needs to kick to see this even with family law! WOW This right here is what needs change. My career did not advance period, I need to pay bills for my family to live!

Quote:
I think the only thing that's going to change when/how spousal support is paid out is time. There are more two income families now a days than there were in the past. Most families can't afford for one spouse to stay home full time, so SS will be a none issue. But men also have to step up and make the change in their families. They are entitled to parental leave and they need to start taking it.
Start of my thread this is stated, 50/50 parental leave for 2 years, equality.

Quote:
You can't always blame the women when the men themselves don't have the balls to stand up to their wives.
Nope the manís balls are beaten to shit by her lawyer, Judges, and the system pretty much to powderÖ and women know this and use every means possible to screw the men as hard and as long as they can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]