View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-19-2017, 06:49 PM
grid072 grid072 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
grid072 is on a distinguished road
Default motion to change?

i am attempting to get child support stopped as my son is older now and not sure which is adequate to get it stopped and when to date back to when support should have stopped. On dec 14 2014 my ex moved out of province leaving my son with her mother. 3 months later my son moved in with his girlfriend. nov.12/ 2015 he became a father when he had my grandson. He has been enrolled in highschool but has not attended 90 percent of the time since his ,other moved away. i have transcripts and letters from school as proof. He is now 19 years old and has been working fulltime on and off over the last year. I am trying to stop with consent through fro but am getting motion to change prepared in case my ex does not consent and not sure how to date the time support should have stopped. Also is the fro classed as an assignee on the notion to change forms?
Reply With Quote