View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-19-2017, 01:13 PM
plainNamedDad44's Avatar
plainNamedDad44 plainNamedDad44 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 818
plainNamedDad44 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Heart-broken dad View Post
So, it finally happened: the ex has moved 700 kms away with our children. This comes after 10 years of on-going parental alienation where I rarely had a chance to see them. She didn't notify her lawyer, she didn't notify OCL, and we found out after it ws already done. My eldest is turning 18 in the fall, and I was so looking forward to them not being under their mom's influence. I don't think involving the authorities would make much of a difference, and going to court is not an option. I'm just sad that she still carries a grudge after 10 years.
10 years ?! like the other responses, no court orders ? why isn't going to court an option ?

I was in the same boat and got my a*s into court with an urgent motion asap. Do it yourself if you have to.
Reply With Quote