View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 08:01 PM

tunnelight has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janus View Post
Is there an interim custody order?
If so, what does it say?
If not, why can't you just pick up the child from school?

...to put it another way, why are you following Mom's rules if you don't like Mom's rules?
There is a final custody order. Other parent has sole. I have access every other weekend, specifically Saturday to Sunday, and every Wednesday. Currently it is expanded to Friday pickups out of court. Wedsnesday pick up and drop off times are to be agreed upon so it's mom's way or hit the highway as of now. I have tried to just pickup from school but other parent didn't allow it at the school and spoke to the school and told them to not allow it, so the school spoke to me and said they would have to call the police if I showed up again. I checked their website and they are encouraged to contact the police if access parent shows up to pick up kids without a court order or consent of other parent. This was of course the supply principal who was filling in for the real principal who didn't know me and felt sort of emberassed after she learned I was volunteering in the child's classroom when she came to give me crap, and that I was a member of the school council and not a criminal. The real principal would have never spoken to me like that. Regardless, I clarified to the school I wasn't there to kidnap the child and just there to pick her up early for the Father's day weekend. You would think the other parent or the school wouldn't make an issue out of that and get the police involved on the father's day weekend. But sometimes, you would just be surprised about the type of greif father's are given due to the resentment and controlling behaviors of some parents,specifically a mom in my case.

I am following mom's rules to avoid creating conflict that would likely harm our child, as I patiently await for the OCL to make a recommendation for school pick ups and for the courts to order that.