View Single Post
Old 09-18-2017, 07:29 PM

Berner_Faith will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by paco View Post
No need for someone to accompany me as I pick them up from school and I drop them off at school Monday morning, problem is my daughter just started to refuse to come with me, she told me last Friday crying that she was threaten by her grandmom and her mom that if she continue to come to me than something very bad will happen. I never saw my daughter so frighten like she was last week. So I explained her that nobody is forcing her to come with me, that I miss them and I love them both and I will wait for them next weekend. I tried to get my son with me instead , he's only 5 but his sister draged him in the opposite direction, it was a very sad scene. I just can't stay and do nothing watching how my kids are threaten and emotionally abused. I just don't know if how OCL will react, I'm scared to deny involvement again and I can't afford a private assesor to activate section 30 of family law rules. I'm waiting on police report from last Friday children's refusal. Thanks Arabian for reading, just my heart is broken.....

If you pick up from school how did she refuse? You went to be school and she said no so you left your children there? I'm not really understanding how this happened if exchanges are done at the school? I understand she may have been upset but if you were at the school they should have came with you. I don't know how OCL will view this because mom didn't deny you access if you left the children at the school. Many kids don't want to leave after school and would rather stay and play on the equipment but parents don't leave them there. It would have been a tough situation for sure seeing your daughter upset but I don't think leaving them there was the right thing to do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk