View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2017, 07:51 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,010
rockscan will become famous soon enough

For the most part you are able to request details from anyone providing service to your kid but some ex's put a clause in the medical files saying the other parent cant ask and some places follow that (illegal). You could simply call the doc and tell them you want information and the receipt and if they balk you advise them you will go through the privacy commissioner for medical practitioners. That tends to scare them. If you have the clause in your agreement you can use that first as many places cant argue with it.

Send the email that you want the documentation by x date (take a few weeks off) or you will consider it paid in full and no contribution from you is required. Holding onto receipts is bs and not viewed highly by the court. Theres no reason why she should be doing that.
Reply With Quote