View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-17-2017, 02:30 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,010
rockscan will become famous soon enough

Do you have a clause in your agreement that states you have the right to request information from docs and teachers?

You could try contacting the dentist directly. Her medical benefits may cover the whole cost. You could also send her correspondence stating that she has until x date to provide the receipts otherwise you will consider the cost completely covered and will not accept any receipts after that date. (Im not a lawyer though).

My partner is currently going through litigation where his ex is claiming expenses from as far back as 2015 and never told him about them. The lawyer is arguing they are not applicable as she did not seek input or approval and continues to fail to provide documentation. Plus his benefits have a limit of 15 months to submit.
Reply With Quote