View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-14-2017, 11:43 AM
foreverhome foreverhome is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 54
foreverhome is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by plainNamedDad44 View Post
Hi all, I am preparing a notice of motion regarding the sale of the marital home, specifically to dispense with STBX's consent on pertinent documents.

There is case law, except my case is more egregious. Questions:

1. Is it appropriate to cite case law in my affidavit ?
2. If not, how do I bring the case law to the Justice's attention ?

Thank you
You can cite anything you want. But it all come to the best interest of the children (if you have any). Good luck
Reply With Quote