View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-13-2017, 10:17 AM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 2,901
rockscan will become famous soon enough

Youre not going to get much sympathy on here. He had another job which his cs was based on. He isnt working in that job anymore so he has a new income. He should have either gone to court to change the cs amounts or taken another job to meet his obligations. I have a family member who is a realtor PART TIME and works full time in another job to make ends meet. Your spouse should have taken a good hard look at his obligations to his children and taken a responsible route with respect to income potential. Northern Ontario isnt a great employment area to begin with.

And I say this as the spouse of a man who was unemployed for two years and still paid his child support IN FULL and ON TIME.
Reply With Quote