View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-12-2017, 09:29 AM
plainNamedDad44's Avatar
plainNamedDad44 plainNamedDad44 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 796
plainNamedDad44 is on a distinguished road
Default Question about Form 31 - Notice of Contempt Motion - where do I put requested relief?

Hi Community,

I am bringing forward a contempt motion regarding my STBX's breach of agreed to minutes of settlement regarding sale of marital home.

Its Form 31. The form does not seem to allow one to specify orders you are seeking like a regular notice of motion allows.

As a result of STBX's contempt, I am seeking an order for control of the sale of the marital home and an order for costs. Where to I specify this ?

As always, thank you.

Reply With Quote