View Single Post
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-11-2017, 12:05 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,001
rockscan will become famous soon enough

Have you shared your income changes annually?

You should go back three years and figure out what your actual income was and what you owed for cs. You add that to your offer to settle.

As far as the child not being a child of the marriage when its heard, this is a crapshoot defense to do nothing. The judge could still rule you are the hook for the previous amounts and apply it to her future degree. I wouldnt fall back on "well my kid will be done by then" as a way to avoid it. There have been orders for payment of cs and s7 after the fact to be applied to kids loans and bills. You dont want to take that chance.

File a reasonable offer and go from there. She will take it forward and hopefully will listen to reason in the first case conference.
Reply With Quote