View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-11-2017, 10:37 AM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,008
rockscan will become famous soon enough

Did she provide you with any documentation on the program and your daughters enrollment?

She cant ask for child support for time kid is not a child of the marriage. She also cant ask for payment for additional degrees over what she completes especially if they dont relate to the first degree.

You could counter with what was suggested to you previously. Full table support for this degree based on your actual income, proportionate share of school expenses and a review of the program when kid finishes this degree to determine appropriateness.

Remember that to argue costs you need to win. If you go with what a judge would order (which several people including myself have said) you have a better chance.
Reply With Quote