View Single Post
  #53 (permalink)  
Old 09-09-2017, 07:25 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,001
rockscan will become famous soon enough

You should tell your ex and daughter that you want a record of enrollment from the registrars office and a copy of her osap award. Plus you want a statement of account from the school. The statement and osap info will tell you if she has been awarded any grants. That comes off the cost of tuition.

You take her tuition, books, supplies and transportation costs and divide by three. Thats kids portion. Then you take the remaining and split according to your incomes. Thats your portion.

Realistically you would have no living expenses because you are paying your ex cs for kid. You could offer to pay it directly to the child and she can pay her mother rent.

Like someone else said, figure out the costs that way (estimate if you have to) and go from there.

Or start with the request for info and then figure the rest out.
Reply With Quote