View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Karma2016 Karma2016 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 19
Karma2016 is on a distinguished road

From my understanding (because I currently have 2 dependent children away at university and have experience with this), he would pay you CS for the months the child is home living with you during the summer. Of course he will have to contribute to their tuition and living expenses while away at school.

If your child lives with you post secondary, then yes CS will continue until his/her first degree.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote