View Single Post
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 09-08-2017, 04:36 PM
Karma2016 Karma2016 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 19
Karma2016 is on a distinguished road
Default Backdating Date of Separation

Originally Posted by arabian View Post
What a dickless ahole.

Your legal journey will be long (because he has the $$ to make it so). You can most definitely have your lawyer get Order to advance you money from matrimonial property to pay your bills and ensure that you have proper legal representation. Court will ensure you can litigate on equal footing. Get this done yesterday. Of course your lawyer will arrange interim Order for SS (this is usually very high to encourage the dick-head to NOT drag things out).

Yes I got an interim support order last December. It was retroactive to March 2016. I paid my father back $20,000 of the $60,000 I owed him at that time. ($40,000 was the down payment of my new townhouse). I am no longer on his payroll and as of January 1, 2017 he transfers money to my account every first of the month. We aren't going through FRO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote