View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-07-2017, 06:55 PM
Beachnana Beachnana is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,350
Beachnana is on a distinguished road

If you both had separate legal advice I would think the change needs to be in a motion to change the 2011 agreement. You would have to sign it and so would she.

It's in her to prove otherwise, it if you both agreed to it I cannot see it being retroactive.

Was she aware of your income at the time? Are we talking $$$$$ or just small amounts?

Seek some free 1\2 consultation with a lawyer.
Reply With Quote