View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-07-2017, 04:10 PM
salsero12 salsero12 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 49
salsero12 is on a distinguished road
Default Retro this possible

Hi everyone:

My ex wife and I signed and filed in the Supreme Court of Canada Separation Agreement (SA) in 2011, where it stated that she and I will pay 50-50 all section 7 expenses.

She never provided any proof of income to me since separation, even though it was stated on the SA that we have to exchange them every year.

She has now provided me for her Notice of Assessments (NoA) from 2013 to 2016.

Because I make more money than she does, she is now requesting for me to pay her back retrospectively all section 7 expenses according to proportional income.

Can she do this? What are my options?

I don't mind paying proportionally to income as long as it is moving forward and we sing a new SA.

Thank you in advance.

Reply With Quote