View Single Post
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 09-07-2017, 12:29 PM
Kimmanny Kimmanny is offline
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 33
Kimmanny is on a distinguished road

Yes, it is the right of the child, but cs is negotiable when dealing with over the age of majority if you can prove there is enough reason to deviate from the guidelines. If I were to pay all of my daughter's education expenses and the ex pays nothing, the ex may be required to contribute in other ways like monthly support. Even most lawyers that I have talked with say it's all based on facts of the particular case.
Reply With Quote