View Single Post
Old 09-06-2017, 03:00 PM

LovingFather32 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensorcelled View Post
You're not answering the questions.

I said if one parent is available on a higher % than the other, for whatever reason, does it not make sense for the child(ren) to have more consistent care with that parent? I'm not asking you what the courts say, I'm asking you what makes sense and what is reasonable.

Also? This

is absurd.

You realise it's because of feminism that 50-50, change tables in men's bathrooms, parental (not maternity) leave exists, right? You realise that women cannot do this fight alone and that we have a long way to go before 'equality' (in family law, or elsewhere) is achieved? If you're going to sit on your hands and pine for 'the childrun!!!' when arguing your case you are missing the entire reason how we got here in the first place?

And I seriously laughed out loud when you suggested that all of us trucking back to the workforce once the kids are in school. Study after study has shown that re-entering the workforce after years away doesn't give you anywhere near the same salary, position or network you had before you left and those things can take years to build back up (if you're lucky).
Whatever you're smoking, please pass it along. I wish I lived in the fantasy world you seem to think women are both the problem and solution to.
My mother, grandma, aunt .. all women in my life had children then returned to the workforce.

We're not 1940 .. relax. Also, I never said women were a problem. You're twisting.