View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2017, 12:08 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,010
rockscan will become famous soon enough

Id be interested in seeing this case law as I have found nothing that says cs is not ordered for a child in school full time. It also depends on your income and your ex's income.

If you want to push her on it you are welcome to do so. Post secondary is open to interpretation by judges and you run the risk of a judge ordering you to pay full cs and your share of expenses plus her costs to fight it.

The law states shes a child of the marriage and entitled to cs. Not many judges would waver from that fact.
Reply With Quote