View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-06-2017, 11:14 AM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,004
rockscan will become famous soon enough

Technically you would be ordered to pay cs for the months she is in school. If she just turned 18 and was out of school for the summer only then you would be on the hook for cs then too. You are obligated to pay cs while she is in school and living at home.

As for the school expenses, you will be required to pay your proportionate share of the net cost of her tuition, books, supplies, and transportation if its not included in her tuition fees.

You may want to restart cs for the year and request copies of expenses. It doesnt matter what your ex wants or does with the money, the court would order you to pay it. If she took you to court and won (which she probably would) you would also be open to a costs award to her.
Reply With Quote