View Single Post
Old 08-29-2017, 12:26 PM

1ati2de is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berner_Faith View Post
So I assume you would be okay with your tax dollars going towards welfare for separated parents who have no income?

You fail to understand that both partners have a fault in the scenarios they create... it wasn't just one spouse who decides to stay home, that is ALWAYS a family decision. If as a partner you don't agree then you leave the relationship... by staying you are accepting this behaviour and thus are also at fault. No matter what you think, it takes two in order to make these decisions.

Stay at home parents are always great until separation happens and then all the sudden the other parent cries wolf and states they never agreed to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No I do not think that taxpayer’s money should go to anyone who doesn’t want to work period, especially ones that were married and separated and refuse to work.

You are absolutely right that with the birth of a child both parents need to split the maternity time 50/50 for a minimum of 2 years. Government should supply daycare for children over the age of 2 to allow both parents to work to sustain equality in the marriage period! Then nothing can be said about one person took care of the family and one went to work or anything about welfare OR support. This I would support and will have abundance of cash saved with little Family Court.