View Single Post
Old 08-28-2017, 02:59 PM

Tayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant futureTayken has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
I understand that you are rolling your eyes over the question due to the incomes we make. As I stated before, I just want to be fair and follow the law. The list I gave was just a tip of the iceburg.
Special and Extraordinary expenses are weighted against house hold income. As I stated before... You and the other parent are way out of range for a court to do anything. Maybe if your child makes the Olympic team come back and ask some questions.

Penny wise... Pound foolish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
I am going to say no. If she wants to take me to court, she can. I hope the judge does throw us out.
No respectable lawyer would take on her matter. Despite what you both make. Because it will be the lawyers that get the most crap from a judge if you ever saw a court room on such nonsense.

Ever figure the reason the other parent does this has nothing to do with money... But, contact with you? That they crave the contact and conflict.

I would ignore the requests. Or simple just try to pay before the other parent pays and asks for the money.

I am surprised someone who makes 150,000 would even bother to ask for 10$.