View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2017, 01:02 PM
TryingDad TryingDad is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 9
TryingDad is on a distinguished road
Default Serving Form 15C - special or standard?

Can someone chime in on what kind of service is required for a Form 15B Response to Motion to Change ?

When I look at the rules regarding regular vs special service at the Ministry of the Attorney General's website, it says forms 15 and 15A must be done by special service. However, when talking to someone at the court house, they said a 15B must also be done by special service.

I'm well in advance of the 30 days and would like to just mail it, under the rules for standard service it's considered to have been served 5 days later.

Has anyone who has been involved in serving one of these forms relate their experience?


Last edited by TryingDad; 08-23-2017 at 01:14 PM. Reason: changed the form number - 15B not C!
Reply With Quote