View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2017, 02:32 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,011
rockscan will become famous soon enough

If she has ignored his previous requests then he needs to just file the motion.

He can request the proof from his file. Im not sure if they are obligated to provide it but he should still ask. If they refuse, contact the ombudsperson and log the complaint.

Start the motion, if he is absolutely sure kid isnt in school it could take months to get through the court system.
Reply With Quote