View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2017, 02:01 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,010
rockscan will become famous soon enough

I would have him call his case worker.

In the meantime he will need to file a motion to stop support. He could start by sending his ex an email requesting proof kid is in school. Should she fail to provide it by september 1, he will be filing with the courts to stop support.

He should start the paperwork though too and when he contacts FRO, advise them he is filing court papers.
Reply With Quote