View Single Post
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 08-11-2017, 02:49 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,001
rockscan will become famous soon enough

You could just file a motion for the post secondary expenses and in it request the enforcement of arrears.

Did any of the lawyers say anything about the post secondary expenses? If it were me I would file the motion for the expenses and his proportionate share. Point out that he hasnt made his arrears payment and request the court refuse his filing of any further motions until his arrears are paid in full.

Considering my partner has paid everything he is obligated to and hes still being taken to court for costs hes not responsible for I dont think your request to have your ex pay what he owes is wrong.

You could self rep for the school costs.
Reply With Quote