View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-05-2017, 11:42 AM
e28makaveli e28makaveli is offline
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 47
e28makaveli has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default Court procedure to deal with withheld passports

Ex took all of the children's documents including their passports. I'll like to visit family in the US with the children and ex will not release their passports citing child abduction .

I am attending a motion next week to deal with the issue of spousal support and medical benefits. Can I raise this issue within that same motion or do I file a separate one? If neither, what are my options through the legal system?

Reply With Quote