View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 08:18 PM

Berner_Faith will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadAndTired View Post
Perhaps she didn't answer you LF because she didn't want to be ranted on all over by your assumptions and overzealous projection of your issues onto other people's situations.

And she sent you a private message to disclose information she obviously didn't want public. I think it's disgraceful that you spoke about what she said to you in her private message just because you want to brag that you received one.

I'm sure your admission may prevent others from private messaging you knowing that you will share their information on this board.

I agree with this... a private message should stay private. I'm happy to hear she is considering 50-50 but unless she agrees for you to disclose what was in the PM I think the fact you did was very rude and inconsiderate. I can only assume she didn't want to disclose everything on the general forum because if she did she would have posted it herself, rather than PMing you.

I hope the OP isn't offended by your actions and continues to use this forum to learn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk