View Single Post
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2017, 07:26 AM
Berner_Faith Berner_Faith is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,035
Berner_Faith will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Beachnana View Post
No agreement or court order in place means if he takes the children and does not bring them back he Can keep them until you go to court and secure access. So get to court get an interim agreement on parenting arrangements.

Do not allow the children to leave until you have at least a lawyers letter stating the agreed return date and time.

But that is a two way street... so she is allowed to not return the children to him but he isn't allowed to do the same? A lot of parents split summer holidays 50-50... this isn't uncommon but withholding access from him on his scheduled weekend looks just as bad on her as it does on him for not returning the kids. With no agreement or court order they both technically have equal access, she can't play gate keeper from him and he can't play gate keeper from her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote