View Single Post
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2017, 02:20 AM
Beachnana Beachnana is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,348
Beachnana is on a distinguished road

No agreement or court order in place means if he takes the children and does not bring them back he Can keep them until you go to court and secure access. So get to court get an interim agreement on parenting arrangements.

Do not allow the children to leave until you have at least a lawyers letter stating the agreed return date and time.
Reply With Quote