Old 08-01-2017, 11:25 PM

trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by arabian View Post
Wah wah wah.
Yes. Wah wah wah. Why are you crying ?

Quote:
I will repeat - judge is the "boss" of the courtroom and he/she alone decides what is "fair" and "not fair."
Yes, they have that right. But if you don't agree with their decision, then you have rights too.

Quote:
My boss is highly-regarded in his field/medical expertise (one of 14 in Canada). He employs people who do not require hand-holding and who can make decisions independently.
I was right then. The relationship with your boss is a "one-way" street. He tells you what to do, and you just do it. No feedback or insight into processes or discussions about ongoing improvements. I am not quite convinced that you work for Einstein here, but rather for Mr. Tim Hortons, Mr. McDonalds, or Jordan's roofing factory.

Quote:
Questioning my "motives for being on this site" ??? I simply believe in giving back some of the valuable experience I have gained through the 7 years I spent in litigation with my ex. Of course Family Court revolves around money. In your situation access = money does it not?
So what you have learned in the 7 years of your spousal support battle is that Family Court revolves around money. I wonder why. Everybody only ever goes to court because of money and never because of their children right ? I would have thought that in those 7 years you have would learned that access and money are separate issues. But I suppose when your life revolves around money then everybody who ever goes to family court goes there for money and not for their children. Quite a skewed perception actually. But I don't blame you, I really don't.

Quote:
So you think a judge is unfair? Tough titty. You have to take the good with the bad. Unless a judge errors in law you have absolutely no recourse. Crying and babbling over how unfair one thinks a judge is will get you nowhere. Option is to do what many people do is put big money on the table and hire a lawyer. Then you can spend $500.00+ an hour crying to the lawyer.
Actually, you don't need to cry to anybody. You could (and are encouraged ) to file a complaint with the Judical council (you have that right). Not sure if you have that right when it comes to your "boss" based on the information you have shared here however. We do however have that right when it comes to our "judges". You also can file an appeal if there is reasonable apprehension of bias. You don't need a $500 + an hour lawyer for either of that. Again, I am not sure what exactly you have learned in those 7 years other that Judges are always right and gods and that people go to court just because of money and never because of their children.

Last edited by trinton; 08-01-2017 at 11:46 PM.