View Single Post
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 07-31-2017, 10:00 PM
plainNamedDad44's Avatar
plainNamedDad44 plainNamedDad44 is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 818
plainNamedDad44 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by foreverhome View Post
Separated a year ago. Son lives with his mom in matrimonial home.Dad lives by himself, kid sees him twice a week. Mom wants full custody. Son wants to live with mom. Dad doesn't want to pay child support and wants son to live 40 or 50% of a time with him.
Can a child be forced to live with dad against his will? What if kid leaves dad's home and just walks to his mom? Who reinforce access time? Police? Court?

There is nothing you can do.
Reply With Quote