View Single Post
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-31-2017, 06:26 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,010
rockscan will become famous soon enough

If the tenants damaged the property then she would have to go after them for the damage. If she has let it fall into disrepair since the separation, you would have to get an appraisal done that dates back. Im not sure if that is possible. Im also not sure if you are able to ask for a remedy. You may want to speak to a real estate lawyer?
Reply With Quote