View Single Post
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 07-29-2017, 04:20 PM
denbigh denbigh is offline
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 82
denbigh is on a distinguished road

Would this situation even get to court? If courts and police can't really enforce it would a lawyer tell the dad to not bother? It seems like a lot of money to spend on lawyers for both sides if the child is just going to leave and go to the other home anyway.
Reply With Quote