View Single Post
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-21-2017, 07:28 AM
SadAndTired SadAndTired is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,139
SadAndTired is on a distinguished road

Request employment benefit information and tax information. Both of those are official places people to claim cohabitation early and usually people sign up for benefits and tax breaks.

In my case, I was trying to prove cohabitation before marriage. Ex claimed we didn't live together but then had to explain why he was on my benefits at work and we filed joint taxes. LOL.
Reply With Quote