View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2017, 04:43 PM
freckles1234 freckles1234 is offline
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 62
freckles1234 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by OrleansLawyer View Post
You can show your income at the time, her income at the time, and it will be obvious that it is the offset guideline amount. You do not need to worry about this.

However, if your are splitting tax benefits (eligible dependent credit, CCB), your claim may be rejected and your ex receives all of it.
I didn't even think about that part.

Do you know if there is a way to have this changed? It is already made a final order.
Reply With Quote