View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-13-2017, 07:30 PM
rockscan rockscan is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 3,011
rockscan will become famous soon enough

You should file a motion to change and the change is that one child is no longer in school. In your motion you request disclosure of information including transcripts, record of enrollment and program details.

Were you not paying a portion of school expenses?
Reply With Quote