View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-13-2017, 06:57 PM
uptohere2017 uptohere2017 is offline
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 15
uptohere2017 is on a distinguished road
Default Wondering about an motion to stop support

Hi I'll be filing a motion soon to stop support for my eldest kid who is 23 and graduated about 2 years ago from post-secondary. Nobody told me about this and I found out through other sources. I asked FRO to stop enforcement but they sent her a letter and she didn't agree it should stop. Anyway, I am now having to go to court to stop it. I'm wondering if it I should also request in the motion to be allowed to access to school information for my other child who is also in post-secondary. Neither child talks to me because of parental alienation from their mom. I wish I didn't have to go this route because I think it will make things worse but I don't know what else to do. Thanks.
Reply With Quote