View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2017, 08:18 PM
rmccallion rmccallion is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 80
rmccallion is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by OrleansLawyer View Post
Assuming you are in Ontario, there is no specific form.

If there are issues other than the Divorce, you must first have the divorce severed from the other issues of the case.

You will then proceed with the divorce, which includes an affidavit for divorce.
Ontario - yes. This is why I'm so confused - I can not find any form at all related.

There are no outstanding issues at all with the original paperwork. We have a separation agreement which was turned into a court order in 2010. It laid out the terms of custody, access, spousal support, child support, equalization - everything. I just am wanting to get the divorce done with.
Reply With Quote