View Single Post
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-04-2017, 07:55 PM
rmccallion rmccallion is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 80
rmccallion is on a distinguished road
Default Motion for Divorce

Hello all,

I had been in the process of looking at filing a 14B Motion Form to request that (1) a change in the names of the parties on the original paperwork as they were slightly inconsistent with the marriage certificate.
(2) asking the judge to grant a divorce based on the case having gone "stale" as it relates to my ex filing for separation and divorce 8 years ago.

I was just advised by my EAP that I need to file a Motion for Divorce - I guess a specific version of the motion form for divorces. My problem is that I cannot find the form. The lawyer said that it should be real clear which form it was as "it was called something like motion for divorce".

If someone has any idea what form she might be referring to, i'd greatly appreciate it as she said that the 14B would not be accepted.
Reply With Quote