View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-01-2017, 12:57 PM
arabian's Avatar
arabian arabian is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Western Canada
Posts: 9,968
arabian will become famous soon enough

I thought your ex worked throughout your marriage until such time as she had an accident but received a settlement (presume part of settlement would be for employment replacement?). She then went back to school and retrained and is again working at the same sort of job she had before?

Indefinite support can be awarded but it can be for $1.00/year.

You were married 12 years? She has to show how her role in the marriage damaged her career. It seems to me that the only "damage" was an accident for which she was compensated for.
Reply With Quote