View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-30-2017, 07:23 PM
stripes stripes is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 2,838
stripes is on a distinguished road

She just turned 12. Countering with sole custody and "reasonable and generous opportunities for access" is exactly what I want to do. The only kind of arbitration I would agree to is binding arbitration (JDR). However, if ex refuses binding arbitration we'll have to go to court.

Lawyer is not moving too quickly on this, so I'm trying to educate myself on the mechanics of the process (although I won't actually do anything without input from someone who really is a lawyer). How does one counter an application?
Reply With Quote