View Single Post
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-26-2017, 11:50 PM
trinton trinton is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,681
trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

ask for costs if the matter cannot proceed or alternatively see if clerk in court would allow her to take oath and sign. or just don't make it an issue and see if court notices it. if they notice it and adjourn then ask for costs.
Reply With Quote