View Single Post
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2017, 12:50 PM
trinton trinton is offline
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,681
trinton has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Just file an application to court (with a good lawyer).

You were married on x date and lived together.

When you lived together you cared for the child equally.

You separated on X date.

You entered into a separation agreement (Attached as exhibit "A") on Y date.

The other parent is not following the terms of the agreement and is denying you access on Fridays notion to the agreement.

You are seeking a court order for the provisions of the separation agreement with the addition of school pick ups and drop offs.

You are seeking a police assistance clause given the other parents history of denial of access.

You are seeking costs as you have been forced to file an application before the courts to enforce the agreement.
Reply With Quote